Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How long did it take me to start seeing the results?


Within about about 1 month of going to the gym, I started feeling very active and my srength levels go way up. My energy level was really high and I couldn't wait to get back in the gym to train. When I added cardio workouts and a clean diet to my overall fitness plan, the changes were incredible.


To this day, I am still halfway through my weight loss progress, I can still see changes in my physique over the course of at least a week or two when my nutritional plan is on. 




When I tighten up my diet and really focusing on the the foods I eat, the changes start showing up in a matter of days. Unfortunately, this can go the other way also. 


If I take a few days or weeks off and when I consume more calories, the mirror doesn't lie. I have always found it fascinating that with small changes on what I eat and my training at the gym, one can make noticeable changes in their physique. 


As of this writing, I am currently on my 7th month of strict training and diet to reach my ideal weight of 73 kilos. Currently my walking weight is between 87-90 kg. I lost already around 20 kg since I started going to the gym last March 13, 2011.











No comments:

Post a Comment