Monday, November 21, 2011

DETERMINATION: You can absolutely, 100% do it, as long as you really want it!


My change in lifestyle has affected my life in a variety of positive ways, many of which I did not event expect.

Throughout college and my life as a young professional, I found it difficult to stay on track and get my work done.


I was disorganized and unmotivated. As I began to take control of my diet and training, I began to feel more confident, and this translated directly to other areas of my life such as work and social life.


At one point in my college career, I felt as though graduating and getting my degree was unlikely. I had trouble focusing on school, because I was unhappy with my body and lacked self-confidence.


I know how you feel, because I've been there so many times before. I have felt unmotivated, discouraged, and defeated. You owe it to yourself to do the things that motivate you and make yourself feel great, and if one of those things is improve your body, then you need to know that you can absolutely, 100% do it, as long as you really want it.


Nobody is going to change your body or your life, except you, and the determination you have. There are no miracle diets, pills or supplements that are going to do it for you. 


It has to come from within, and when you do make the changes in lifestyle and training that lead to the body you want, you will have a great sense of accomplishment and achievement, knowing that you did so with nothing but your own determination and will.


I know you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment