Monday, October 31, 2011

New Year's Resolution for 2011

As I purchased my tickets to Singapore last August 2010, I promised to myself that I really have to loose weight by 2011. I was thinking positive that I will be getting a job abroad and luckily I did within the first 2 weeks of my stay. During that first two weeks I did some jogging with my fellow job seekers and Gherald, Jennifer Joy and their friend Kuja between 6-8pm everyday. We spend the rest of the day applying on online job portals and at the end of the day we tried to at least do some exercise by means of jogging. Sometimes we end up just walking around the city for one to two hours and going to some tourist spots. 

Here are some pix last during my first two weeks in Singapore (Jan 30 to Feb 15). Still fat and obese, what ever you want to describe. 



with Tin waiting for our flight in Singapore


 with Erna 




at City Square Mall

at MRT going to Orchard 



had a reunion with Joeboy at Somerset 

No comments:

Post a Comment