Monday, October 31, 2011

March marks my second month in Singapore



pictures taken at IT Show 2011 (March 10-13) @ Suntec Convention Center, Singapore


This is my first time to witness an IT Show in Singapore. I had a great time checking out all the gadgets, electronics, computer stuffs and the booth babes. Too bad I still haven't received any salary since I just started work last February 21 so I only took some pictures and brochures.

Suntec Convention Center is really spacious and it took me almost four hours to check everything out from Level 3 to Level 6. My feet is aching from all the walking. I realized that being obese and overweight is a disadvantage when you are walking for more than 3 hours without even sitting down for a rest. 

Still, my only plan is to loose weight by merely jogging everyday until I received a call last March 11 while I was busy strolling at the IT show.  Sheila, a Fitness Consultant from True Fitness VivoCity called me up regarding 2 weeks free VIP pass which at first I hesitant to try but accepted the offer because it sounds like a good deal to me going to the gym for 2 weeks free.  Up until now I still don't have any idea who referred me to True Fitness. It might be my good friend Jan Copingco who happens to be a member of the club referred me since she got my handphone number. Details on how I enrolled in a fitness centre will be discussed on my next blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment