Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Blog gets resurrected after 7 months of hibernation

click to view larger image

I have been very busy lately with my work and weight loss. I forgot to update this blog for more than seven months. I think it's time for me to update this blog.


Dec. 22, 2011.
last gym workout for 2011




So let's start off with my weight loss progress last December 2011. My walking weight is between 87-89 kilos and during this period I have difficulty in losing weight. I am hitting the plateau so I decided to minimize going to the gym and lifting weights. What I did is I concentrated more on my road work - running. Everyday at 7 am, I would run 6.25 km between 35-40 minutes from my house to the office. By the time I arrive at the office I will take a hot shower, dress up with my formal attire and eat a light breakfast, work from 8am to 6pm. After all in a day's work I change clothes back to my running gear and run another 6.25 km from office to house. This is my routine from Monday to Friday except during those times that it would rain then I have no choice but to take to bus or train.


size 46 pants - December 30, 2011




I lost 2 kg during this month but I gained it back during the first week of January because I took a one week vacation in the Philippines and of course I ate a lot of food with just a 3km jog every morning. But I'm still happy though that I have maintained my weight at 87kg during my vacation. I now have a size 36in waistline from size 46in. Most of my clothes are loose that I don't really look good wearing them. I remembered donating those over-sized clothes to the victims of Typhoon Sendong that hit Cagayan De Oro and Iligan a few days before Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know Jim Weight-loss tale, i wish i will got these type
    results too, yes decided with you this is fantastic and inexpensive way to
    losing bodyweight and its performs.
    Schaumburg boot camp

    ReplyDelete